Graphic designers are storytellers.
We build long-lasting relationships with our audience by telling the right stories for brands - whether they're looking to get more followers or just have better quality control in their social media posts!
As a graphic designer, your web responsibility is not only designing websites but also handling client requests so you learn how Webflow can be used effectively and overcoming personal preferences like color schemes when working on projects that will eventually appear online (and perhaps even internationally).
Working with digital marketing experts, you will learn how to design effectively in today's world.
The goal is not just beautiful websites - it's building lasting relationships between your audience and the brand they love so much!
- Assist with the production of online marketing collateral for a company website, blog, and social media channels
- Attend meetings and brainstorm sessions with creative director/marketing manager to discuss marketing and advertising goals
- Work with a variety of media and keep updated with design skills and technologies
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team of copywriters, photographers, illustrators, designers, stylists, printers, etc.
- Eligible majors: Art & Design, Graphic Design, Advertising or a related field, etc.
- High level of creativity and detail orientation
- Ability and eagerness to work with a team of other creative professionals
- Ability to work and empathize with diverse customer needs
- Solid understanding of design best practices and the creative process
- Ability to use sound judgment and have awareness of current events
- Confidence to work under pressure and deliver projects on quick turnarounds
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, go ahead and send us a copy of your CV and a cover letter.